Beyond Ice And Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond Ice And Fire

A place for creativity and knowledge to thrive. Discussions about art, anime, video games, music, dreams, magik, spirituality, literature, etc.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The "what if?" Game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo of Angels
Admin
Echo of Angels

The "what if?" Game Empty
PostSubject: The "what if?" Game   The "what if?" Game Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 12:11 pm

This is something that I play a lot with my friends back home. It's pretty simple and usually entertaining.... but that could be for a couple of reasons.

All you do is propose a "what if" question and everyone says what they would do. It can be something simple, ridiculous, creepy, anything. I'll go first.

What if you woke up one morning and gravity was reversed.... your bed, dresser, you, everything was on the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
https://beyondiceandfire.board-directory.net
Prinny Wesker

Prinny Wesker

PostSubject: Re: The "what if?" Game   The "what if?" Game Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 12:33 pm

I'd push someone out the front door and gleefully watch as they float directly into the sun...

Um... What if you woke up one morning chained to your bed and found the ghost of Colonol Sanders standing over you with a strap-on?
Back to top Go down
Echo of Angels
Admin
Echo of Angels

PostSubject: Re: The "what if?" Game   The "what if?" Game Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:29 pm

Probably just close my eyes and hope it was a dream... if not.... accept defeat.
Back to top Go down
https://beyondiceandfire.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "what if?" Game   The "what if?" Game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "what if?" Game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond Ice And Fire :: General Discussions :: For Shits And Giggles-
Jump to: